- Write and extend Gameplay Systems and Unity Editor tools
- Work with a team (designers, artists, musicians, programmers) to implement and improve upon game designs with efficacy and efficiency
- Passionate about playing and making games
- Good knowledge of the Unity environment
- Good knowledge of the C# programming language
- Ability to write and maintain clean and commented code
- Basic knowledge of video game design
- Proactive, curious, and confident in learning on the fly
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good level of English or French languages
- Self-motivated and curious with a willingness to continue learning
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
- 1 year of professionnal experience as a C# Unity Developer minimum
- Familiarity with Unity Editor custom tools and scripts
- Familiarity with Odin Inspector
- Every member is a core part of the team, involved in any part of the company that interests them!
- Freedom of daily schedule, as long as the work is done, you're free to do whatever you want with your time!
- Unlimited discretionary vacation and sick days!
- Chance to work with a nice small team on cool and unique games!
We are an Equal Opportunity Workplace
99 Up Games and LABS Works are committed to diversity and inclusion and we wholeheartedly encourage candidates from all over the world and of diverse backgrounds and voices to apply.
About 99 Up Games
99 Up Games is an Independent Game Studio thriving on providing exciting and quality games to millions of gamers around the world. Created in 2012, the studio has worked on dozens of top quality, new and creative games and app for all platforms.
The studio is led by Game Designer/Developer Jon Lepage who has been a software and game developer since 2010 with experience throughout the mobile and video game industry, partnering with Pixel Press, Lumate, Memory Matches, Wedgy Games, Area Effect, LABSWorks and Dangen Entertainment among others.
Jon Lepage and 99 Up Games have released video games on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Apple iOS and Google Android, both independently and in partnership with video game Publishers.
Join us on Twitter to be advised of our new releases!