- Create modern Pixel Art game assets from concepts and provided designs
- Work on character animations
- Translate concept arts into Pixel Art environment assets
- Create and propose new concepts for characters, monsters, enemies, objects, environments
- Wokr on the game's User Interface
- Work with a team (designers, artists, musicians, programmers) to implement and improve upon visual designs with efficacy and efficiency
- Passionate about playing and making games
- Ability to adapt one's art style to a pre-existing design
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good level of English or French languages
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
- 2 years of professionnal experience as a Pixel Artist on video games
- Portfolio showcasing recent work
- At least 1 video game shipped to iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, Playstation or Xbox
- Every member is a core part of the team, involved in any part of the company that interests them!
- Freedom of daily schedule, as long as the work is done, you're free to do whatever you want with your time!
- Unlimited discretionary vacation and sick days!
- Chance to work with a nice small team on cool and unique games!
We are an Equal Opportunity Workplace
99 Up Games and LABS Works are committed to diversity and inclusion and we wholeheartedly encourage candidates from all over the world and of diverse backgrounds and voices to apply.
About 99 Up Games
99 Up Games is an Independent Game Studio thriving on providing exciting and quality games to millions of gamers around the world. Created in 2012, the studio has worked on dozens of top quality, new and creative games and app for all platforms.
The studio is led by Game Designer/Developer Jon Lepage who has been a software and game developer since 2010 with experience throughout the mobile and video game industry, partnering with Pixel Press, Lumate, Memory Matches, Wedgy Games, Area Effect, LABSWorks and Dangen Entertainment among others.
Jon Lepage and 99 Up Games have released video games on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series, Apple iOS and Google Android, both independently and in partnership with video game Publishers.
Join us on Twitter to be advised of our new releases!